A precise jewelry with pleasing gemstones mounted on an exquisite ring. A peerless charm made of Fire White Opal and adorned crystals. Carefully mold and form to perfection with a high-polished shank, detailed shoulders and head embedded of multiple gems.
- Available in 6 US ring sizes
- Mounted of thirteen precious Fire White Opal and ten crystals
- Gemstones are held together with a prong setting
- Comes in 6mm surface width, gemstones measures, opal (center) 5 by 7mm, crystals 2.8mm and opal (12stones) 4 by 6mm
- The ring is made of 925 plated silver
The name opal is thought to be derived from the Sanskrit Upala, meaning “precious stone,” and later the Greek derivative “Opallios,” meaning “to see a change of color.”
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!